Computer and Device Repair Jobs
iTek Reps is hiring!
We are looking for self-motivated sales and repair technician. Our staff will ensure that exceptional service is delivered to every customer.
Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, or repairing technology products is not required. We will train as necessary.
Computer and Device Repair Technician Duties Include:
- Ability to repair defective cell phones, tablets, and other devices as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot and test various models of cell phones, tablets, computers, and other devices.
- Helping customers and ability to update, restore, wipe various models of apps and electronics.
- Ability to maintain proper inventory.
- Participation in computer software and hardware repair training.
- Performance of other duties as assigned by manager.
- Demonstrates technical aptitude. Ability to quickly pick up on new processes and technologies without a lot of guidance.
- Has acute attention to detail.
- Follows instructions in an orderly fashion.
- Neat, orderly, and conducts a clean, safe, organized work area.
- Manages and tracks multiple commitments. Effectively prioritize, follow up, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. Strong customer service focus.
- Reliable transportation and reliable schedule to work shift hours.
- Answers phones and text messages from customers as well as return phone calls.
- Multitasks and prioritizes in a fast-paced environment.
- Works a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays and weekends.
- High School diploma.
- Position requires employee to regularly use hands to handle and touch electronic products and use computer, cell phone, and other office equipment.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.